Welcome to 2016!
Articles this month will take a very thoughtful approach to "New Year, New You." Here's a sneak peek of what's to come in January 2016.
- Things to throw away - It's time to make physical and emotional room for growth. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of decluttering and provide suggestions on where to start.
- The Career Profile series picks up again! This month we'll be sharing stories from residents, phd students, and my own financial adviser!
- Defining your personal brand - new year, new you baby. Who do you want to be this year? I'm finally accepting the fact that no matter how much I don't care what I look like, it matters.
- Rank order list - I was amazed at how many people didn't understand how The Match worked AFTER they'd submitted their rank order list. I'll share with you how it actually works (it's not a secret BTW) and also how I composed my final list.
- How to influence - In honor of MLK day, we'll discuss how to be a millennial leader.
- Finding your study style - My goal is to work smarter and harder this year. I'll share with you a few study styles that I tried during medical school.
I'm looking forward to growing together this year. Did you make a New Years Resolution? Mine is to be more creative. I mean that in the traditional sense of creating art (blogging material), but also with my daily life. I want to create more solutions, create more laughter, create more healthy meals. I'd love to hear what you have planned for the New Year. It'll help me plan blog posts better.